Built on the vision that education serves as a keystone in improving society and building a better future for all, we commit to our core values of:
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in all our academic pursuits. We are committed to innovation in our teaching, research, and outreach to our communities. We commit to continuous self-improvement to achieve excellence in all our endeavors.
- Ethics and Dignity: We are committed to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, respect, and professional and scholarly ethics. We value the dignity and worth of all people. We expect all of our conduct to be based on integrity, mutual respect, and civility, and that conduct is driven by the highest ethical standards.
- Diversity: We embrace all aspects of human diversity and value its necessary to ensure a vibrant learning community. We are committed to providing a college community that is supportive, safe, and welcoming. We are committed to ensuring intercultural diversity in our curriculum and our people.
- Student Focus We are committed to fostering the professional and personal growth of all students and our fellow colleagues by promoting lifelong learning and leadership development. These interests are the primary focus of college decisions and activities.
- Collaboration and Public Engagement: We commit to working collegially and cooperatively in establishing productive partnerships with stakeholders including universities, NGO’s and public communities. Through these partnerships, we strive to improve education and the quality of life for all to ensure a better future for all.
- Concern for the Environment: We strive to stay informed and educated about environmental issues, being mindful of the impact that we as individuals and as a community have on the environment. We work to preserve and enhance the natural environment of the campus, keeping it polythene free.